Saturday 12 November 2016

Bumble Bee Class week beginning 14.11.16

"When I grow up I would like to be ......."

This week at school is "Jobs Week" so we will be encouraging the children to talk about and discuss what they would like to be when they grow up and learning about different occupations.

In our new role play area we will be dressing up as an occupation that we would like to be. We will be photographing one another in our outfits on an iPad.

Can I be a doctor when I grow up?

When I grow up I want to be hulk because I like him.

I want to be Spider-Man because of the web I can make.

I want to be a builder.

I'm going to be a Policeman.

I want to be a princess.

We will be painting self portraits this week looking carefully at our facial features and skin, eye and hair colour. Look out for them on display in our classroom soon! 



This weeks number focus: - This week our focus number is the number 5.
 
The children will also be encouraged to count using number names in order and to identify given numbers on a number line. To help children to recognise numbers we will be teaching them to count along a number line to identify the number name. Our Number Detectives will also be back encouraging the children to find the numbers 1 to 5 hidden around the classroom and representing the numbers.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment